Everyone associated with Cranmer Theological House appreciates your prayers and concern during this time of rebuilding after Hurricane Ike. Rest assured that Dean Crenshaw and his wife are alive and well, as are Bishop Grote and all of the students we've heard from, but at this point much of the Houston area is still dealing with limited services and resources. Please pray . . .
- That utilities and other services will be restored quickly to the greater Houston area.
- That our students do not suffer undue financial setbacks because of lost work.
- That God will provide traveling mercies to all of our students who had to evacuate.
- That God will heal Bonnie, the mother of one of our students. Bonnie is undergoing test to diagnose a heart problem (not related to the storm).
- That classes can resume soon.
Most of all, we are thankful for God's continued protection. Our Lord is truly gracious to His people!
Dss. Teresa Johnson